Episode 6: CEO Story with Philip Weinman
This week, I’m super excited about talking to CEO Philip Weinman. Philip is a serial entrepreneur with more than 30 years of experience leading businesses from infancy to public listings and acquisitions.
Recently, his company Packform had a pre IPO valuation of 150 million and has been growing strength by strength.
I picked his brain about how he got to where he is, why he built a platform to help businesses find packaging, and how he got the business to a $40 million ARR.
Here’s what we got into:
- How and where he began
- The fundamentals to creating a successful startup
- How to build loyalty & trust in business
- Bootstrapping vs Raising funds
- Creating the right work culture
- Adapting in a COVID world
- His biggest failures
Don’t miss out on the chance to learn from a seasoned entrepreneur!
Want More Linkedin Tips And Inspiring CEO Stories?